PSD to HTML
We create fully featured, high quality markup, which is:
- W3C valid, passing W3C Markup and W3C CSS validation tests without errors
- SEO friendly, semantically coded, commented
- Cross-browser compatible. Supported by the most popular browsers (latest stable versions): Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, IE11, Edge, Opera
- Looking great on different devices - smartphones, tablets, notebooks, desktop computers. Retina display ready
- Responsive and mobile friendly (upon request), passes Google Mobile Friendly Test without errors
- Passing Google PageSpeed Insights test successfully
- Using best fonts from @font-face, Google Web Fonts, Fonts.com, Typekit, Cufon
- Printer ready (upon request)
- WCAG 2.0 / Section 508 compliant (upon request)
Top Questions Customers Ask
Have any specific markup requirements? We'll do our best and help you in the most appropriate way.
I already have an existing design and want to convert it into HTML code. How long does it take? Is it possible to make it as soon as possible?
If you already have your design and just want to convert into HTML code, it won't take much time. Usually, it takes 2 working days (depending on the complexity of the design you have), but upon request, we can speed up markup process up to 1 working day. So your website will come to life really quickly.
Do you use any automatic tools to convert PSD files to HTML?
All our projects are hand-coded by professionals who have great experience in converting design files (PSD, AI, Sketch) to HTML / HTML5, Bootstrap, WordPress etc. So, you will get high quality product for sure.
I don't have design files in PSD format, do you work with other file types?
If you have .png, .jpeg, .ai or .sketch files, we can also convert them into HTML code. It may be difficult to convert non-layered files to pixel perfect HTML / XHTML, but we are ready to come up with an appropriate solution for this case.
Which frameworks do you use to create responsive web pages?
We prefer Twitter Bootstrap, the most commonly used CSS / front end framework in the world. It helps to develop websites that look great on a display screen of any size and resolution: desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or even TV.